Here's the series of events, as best as we can piece them together, that led to what you're seeing in these mysterious pictures:
- A semi-anonymous Meadow Vista resident disconnected one end of a dog-run and coiled the cable next to a tree in a flower garden in his side yard.
- A few years later, a hungry and distracted buck decided to eat some plants from the flower bed.
- When the full and satisfied deer started to leave for another neighbors garden, he notices a tugging on his antlers.
- Soon, the human heard the struggling and noticed that one end of his dog-run was still attached to the tree, but the other end of the cable was tangled in the rack of a humongous buck's antlers!
- The human called his neighbor and said, "I think we're going to need a bigger boat... load of courage and ingenuity to untangle this buck."